Stiebel Eltron DHC-E 8/10-2 Trend Point-of-Use
Tankless Water Heater
Stiebel Eltron DHC-E 8/10-2 Trend
Our Price: US$299.00
You save: $62.00
Write a review.
Found a Lower Price?
Request a Price Beat
Lowest Price Guaranteed!If you find a lower price on this product call us or Click here to request a price beat.
- Installation / Manual
- Hard Water
|Maximum Flow Rate in Gallons Per Minute at 105F Output Temp.|
|Incoming Water Temp:||Flow Rate (GPM)|
|40F||0.75 / 1.00 GPM|
|45F||0.82 / 1.09 GPM|
|50F||0.89 / 1.19 GPM|
|55F||0.98 / 1.31 GPM|
|60F||1.09 / 1.45 GPM|
|65F||1.22 / 1.63 GPM|
|70F||1.40 / 1.87 GPM|
|75F||1.63 / 2.18 GPM|
The Stiebel Eltron DHC-E Trend series tankless water heaters are the most advanced point-of-use tankless water heaters on the market today. The DHC-E 8/10-2 Trend features Stiebel's proven and trouble-free Direct Coil™ heating system for improved hard water resistance. It self-cleans while offering a faster heat-up time and lower latent heat retention.
By producing hot water on demand only as it is being used, the DHC-E 8/10-2 Trend is extremely energy efficient. A sophisticated water flow sensor recognizes when hot water is being used and when it has been turned off, so the unit will activate and deactivate automatically so it only runs when you are actually using water. This eliminates standby thermal heat losses associated with traditional tank type water heaters. Accordingly, you can expect to see a significant cost reduction over the operating cost of a conventional water heater.
- Direct Coil™ heating system incorporates proven and trouble-free technology that self-cleans, enhancing limescale resistance.
- Switchable kW power output enables each model to accommodate a wider range of applications.
- Provides on-demand hot water, ensuring an uninterrupted supply as long as needed. However, it is crucial to match the model size carefully to the application for optimal performance.
- Perfect for various commercial applications, such as bathrooms, break rooms, utility sinks, or a single shower.
- Utilizes electronic self-modulation technology to minimize electricity consumption.
- Features a sleek European design that is significantly smaller than a tank, requires no venting, and allows space-saving installation near the point-of-use.
- The Direct Coil™ heating system ensures rapid heat-up and response.
- Equipped with a large backlit interactive display that shows temperature.
- Includes 2 temperature preset buttons for convenient and quick adjustments.
Stiebel Eltron DHC-E 8/10-2 Trend Specifications
|Heating System?||Direct Coil™|
|KW||9.6 or 7.2 KW @ 240v / 7.2 or 5.4 KW @ 208v|
|Voltage:||208 - 240 volts / single phase / 50 - 60 Hz|
|Max. Amps:||40 or 30 AMPS @ 240v / 34.6 or 26 AMPS @ 208v|
|Breakers Required:*||1 x 40 AMP breaker @ 240V
or 1 x 35 amp breaker at 208V (depends on local codes)
|Wiring:*||Minimum #8 AWG Copper (depends on local codes)|
|Dimensions:||14.12 x 8 x 4.31" (36 x 20 x 11 cm)|
|Weight:||5.5 lbs (2.5 KG)|
|Pipe Fittings:||1/2" NPT|
|Activation Flow Rate:||0.264 GPM / 1.0 LPM|
|Max. Water Pressure:||145 psi|
|Warranty:||Manufacturer's 3 Year Warranty|
|Safety:||ETL Listed (US / Canada)|
|Protection:||microprocessor-based thermostatic temperature control (flow rate and temperature modulating) with thermal hi-limit cut-out switch|
* Breaker size and wire gauge must meet all applicable local, state, provincial, and national electrical codes for your area - these are only guidelines that will apply to most installations. Please consult your electrician for more details.
Stiebel Eltron DHC-E Trend Tankless Brochure
Adobe PDF Format
Stiebel Eltron DHC-E Trend Tankless Installation Guide
Adobe PDF Format
Stiebel Eltron DHC-E 8/10-2 Trend Customer Questions & Answers
There are currently no reviews for this product. Be the first to write a review.
Stiebel Eltron is:
All Stiebel Eltron Tempra Trend tankless water heaters are ETL Listed in the USA and Canada, ensuring they conform to all applicable safety standards.
All Stiebel Eltron Tankless Water Heaters are tested and certified by WQA against NSF/ANSI 372 for "lead free" compliance.
Do You Have Hard Water?
Hard water treatment helps maintain performance and efficiency, ensures optimal water flow and pressure, and protects your heater from pre-mature failure due to mineral build-up inside the heating module and other components.