ecoTAC P4R Replacement Filter
replacement filter cartridge for ecoTAC Protector 4 hard water conditioner for tankless water heaters (4 GPM)
ecoTAC P4R Replacement Hard Water Conditioner Filter Cartridge
Our Price: US$179.95
You save: $50.00
Found a Lower Price?
Request a Price Beat
This replacement cartridge is designed specifically for the ecoTAC Protector 4 hard water conditioner for tankless water heaters.
It can also be used to downgrade the ecoTAC Protector 6 to an ecoTAC Protector 4.
Additionally, this cartridge will fit most other brands of "Big Blue" 4.5 x 20 inch filter housings and many competitor's TAC filters of the same size, particularly the Takagi Product Preservers SM1.0L-RM.
- Protects the investment in your new water heater
- Ideal for all brands of tankless and tank-type water heaters
- Ensures optimal performance and efficiency
- Maintains water pressure and flow rates
- Prevents pre-mature heating element / heat exchanger failure
- Built-in sediment pre-filter
- No salt, no chemical regeneration, and no brine discharge!
- No backwash - save thousands of gallons of water per year compared to a traditional water softener
- When compared to polyphosphate (Siliphos) filters, it is more environmentally friendly and displays superior performance
- Does not add any chemicals to the water or change its taste, smell, or feel
ecoTAC Protector Series filters will provide benefits where the hardness of the water exceeds 7 grains per gallon or 120 ppm (mg/l), and is strongly recommended where the hardness exceeds 12 grains per gallon or 200 ppm (mg/l). Install on the cold water line prior to your tankless water heater.
|Learn More About Water Quality & |
Tankless Water Heaters:
|ecoTAC P4R Specifications:|
|Media / Technology:||Template Assisted Crystallization Media (TAC)|
|Dimensions:|| 4.5" diameter x 20"
fits in most "Big Blue" 20" Filter Housings
|Maximum Flow Rate:||4 Gallons per Minute (GPM)
15 Litres per Minute (LPM)
|Maximum Hardness:||75 grains per gallon (GPG) / 1,280 ppm (mg/l)|
|Estimated Cartridge Life:||2 years|
|For use with :||ecoTAC Protector 4|
|Maximum Pressure:||90 PSI|
|pH Range:||6.5 to 8.5|
Iron < 0.3 ppm (mg/l)
Manganese < 0.05 ppm (mg/l)
Copper < 1.3 ppm (mg/l)
Chlorine < 3 ppm (mg/l) - city water OK!
Hydrogen Sulfide - none
Polyphosphates & Oils - none